Thursday, July 30, 2009

DAY 25-MANDA

I hate having that feeling of being out of control. Why do you think you felt that way yesterday? It looks like you ate pretty well and you didn't use any weekly points.

I hated having to eat Taco Bell yesterday. Everyone else ordered several bad-for-you things though, so I felt really good leaving, except for the fact that I was hungry an hour later. I really dislike fast food for the most part. I never walk away feeling like, "Boy, I am glad I did that." But, that's what happens when you are around other people I guess, lol. I am such a hermit. :)
____________________________________________
Breakfast: egg beaters (1), 1/2 c. tomatoes and green onions (0), slice of ff cheese (1), 2 slices of ham (1)=3/20
Snack: fruit smoothie with 1/2 dairy serving (2)=5/20
Lunch: 1 1/2 c. carrots (0), yogurt dip (1), sugar free cookies (3)=8/20
Dinner: 2 hot dogs and buns (4), light ruffles (1)=13/20
Snack: 2 oz. cheese (4), toast (1)=18/20
______________________________
Water: 7/6
Dairy: 2/2
Fruit/Veggies: 7 /5
Oils: 2/2 (condiments on hot dogs)
Lean Protein: 2/2
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV:
Vitamin: yes
Activity: cleaning the garage (5)

10 points
______________________________


So, I bought the sugar free wafer cookies for a recipe and made the mistake of opening one and eating it...not a good idea.... I should never have bought them! Maybe I'll make the recipe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment