Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 26-Postgrad

Breakfast: English muffin w/egg beaters, green onion and cheese-3
12 oz of water

Snack: Almonds-2
12 oz of water

Lunch: BBQ turkey-3
BBQ beef-3
12 oz of water

Snack: apple-1
popcorn-1

Dinner: frozen veggies-2
WW dinner-4
WW ice cream bar-2

Snack: turkey-1
fruit-1
WW ice cream bar-2

25/23

Yesterday was fantastic! I got my dishes done, was able to exercise, and actually cooked a full meal. I feel so much more balanced today. I have no plan today though. We're having lunch brought to us today because we're having an office meeting during lunch. I'm a little scared about what there will be to eat but I brought yogurt, an apple and some almonds so if it's bad I just won't eat much of it.

I'm going to go home and do some pilates so that way I hopefully won't be sore the rest of the weekend.

Total NSV today. We had bbq at lunch with potato salad, fried okra, bread and brownies for dessert. I ate the turkey and a little of the brisket with bbq sauce. I'm guessing at 6 points. I looked on DWLZ and most said that it was around a point for an oz of turkey and 1.5 points for an ounce of brisket.

Daily: water, fruits and veggies, protein, NSV, limited sugar alcohol, tracking, 8 hours. 7 today. I totally forgot my vitamin.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! That's great!!!
    I had one too! Went to Mazzio's with the family and James for lunch and (even though both Lauren and James offered to share) I turned down the AMAZING Oreo dessert pizza. And I REALLY, REALLY wanted some. In my mind, that is the best thing you can get at Mazzio's.

    ReplyDelete