Monday, August 17, 2009

Breakfast: coffee (2), 1 slice toast with 1 tsp PB (2)=4/20
Snack: 1/2 c. mixed fruit, 1/2c. carrots (0), 1/2 apple(0)<----not all at the same time=4/20 Lunch: Wedge Veggie Pizza with EVOO (5), hummus (1), flat bread thingies (3)=13/20
Snack: 1/2 apple (0)
Dinner: WW rigatoni and veggies (4)=17/20
Snack PB on slice of bread (yay for havig light bread now) (1)=18/20

Points: water, oil, F&V's, protein, NSV, tracking, sleep, vitamin, limited sugar/alcohol=9

Well, today was a rather emotionally draining day for me and my two medical school friends so we decided to feed our emotions with Wedge Pizza at lunch. While it is healthier than regular pizza, I still feel a bit guilty for not "sticking to my plan" today. I had planned on just eating lunch at home and following my not-eating-anything-I didn't-bring rule, but such a yucky/boring/dumb people filled morning called for a bitch session and some good food. At least I didn't get ice cream after like I really wanted to (NSV? I think so!).


And I am seriously ready for fall because it is WAY too hot to run outside right now... So much for getting all those AP's....

I didn't get much sleep last night due to some anxiety invoked insomnia, so needless to say, I've been a big grump all day. I just accidentally took an hour and a half long...oh well, at least I didn't continue eating. lol.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to eat at that pizza place! I think you definitely had an NSV today!!! I hope the rest of the day went well. At least you have people to vent with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO going there sometime soon then! It is SO good.

    ReplyDelete