Saturday, August 22, 2009

DAY 48-MANDA

WI: lost 0.2!! I'll take it!! Definitely was not expecting a loss! (+5)
I ate OP every day! (+5)

Total +10 points.

I am going to keep my goal and try to achieve it this week. (Work out 4x).

________________________________________________
Breakfast: coffee (2)
Lunch: sushi and edamame(5)
Snack:frozen yogurt with fruit and cookie dough (5), carrots (0)=12/20
Dinner: chicken and noodles (5)=17/20
Snack: light v8 splash (0), mozzarella (1)
_________________________________________________
F&V's: 5/5
Dairy: 1.75/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 2/2 (on chicken)
Water: yes!
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes!
Vitamin: yes
Sleep: yes
Tracking: yes
NSV: Bought a pair of jeans and didn't cry in the dressing room. (I hate shopping for jeans...I would rather shop for anything else....like cute boots, lol)
Activity: nope

9 points+10 WI points=19 total
________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment