Sunday, August 16, 2009

DAY 41-MANDA

I've been trying to avoid the computer a bit this weekend just because I know what is coming on Monday....sorry about that. I don't feel good about yesterday's eating. I didn't get any of the important dietary needs. I basically just ate crap, but that's all that was really available to me.

Also, I just realized the bread I bought the other day (I got 2 loaves even!) is not the light stuff....1 point per slice... I am trying to tell myself that's a good reason to not eat it.... I love bread too much.

I might have to try the rice crispies! They sound really good! I do like cereal a lot.

Also, Marrissa Jaret Winokur has a new blog up on the TINspiratioin link and I've added a new blog that looked interesting about a girl like us trying to train for a triathalon--it is pretty inspiring because she is just starting with her weight loss journey so she is by no means a pro-athlete.

I think for the rest of the week I am going to try and stick to mainly filling foods/core foods/whatever WW is referring to them as now. When I do this I feel much fuller and better about my eating. No more junk this week.

________________________________________
Breakfast: Coffee (2), egg beaters with tomatoes and green onions (1)=3/20
Lunch: tomatoes and mozzarella with EVOO and Balsamic (4), chocolate pudding (1)=8/20
Snack: fruit smoothie (2)=10/20
Dinner: frozen veggies (0), steak (5)=15/20
Snack: Sugar free blackberry cobbler (3), no pudge (2)=20/20
_________________________________________
F&V's: 7/5
Dairy: 3.25/2
Oils: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Water: 7/6
Vitamin: yes
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV: I helped Mom decorate a cake and turned down warm cake tops!
Activity: cleaning and strength training (+4APs)
__________________________________________


I just realized that my goal of reaching 200 APs by the time school starts is coming to an end and I still have a ways to go. I think I am going to be linient on myself and say that since tomorrow is just orientation that school doesn't TECHNICALLY start until Tuesday, and I will give myself all of Tuesday to count in that goal. So....26 AP's by Tuesday Evening. I think I can do it. I better go get on it!
(Hey, now I have something to take my mind off of the impending doom!--YAY!)

3 comments:

  1. I would consider yesterday a success. I think it's impossible to follow the healthy guidelines everyday. We are doing so good that even if we stay within our points we don't feel as good because we are eating so healthy. You should feel proud about yesterday! I think you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks dude. That makes me feel better. I guess when I am not able to blog about what I am eating and don't have healthy options I just feel out of control. And being out of control is what I'm trying to fix in the first place....

    Today is a new day and I feel better having a little bit of a plan for today. I really like the idea of planning the whole day and I might have to start doing that too. It just makes me feel confident in what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great first day back!!!!

    ReplyDelete