Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 45-Postgrad

Breakfast: Rice krispies-2
soy milk-1
1 c. mixed berries-1

Snack: 100 calorie pack-2

6/23

Lunch-no idea, it's being catered. 1/2 Schlotzys turkey sandwich-6

NSV-My lunch came with a full sandwich, chips and a cookie and I just ate half the sandwich.

NSV-We had cake for a going away party...Didn't eat any!

12/23


Dinner-dinner w/ accounting girls-no idea where we're going. Now we're just going to get drinks-I'm gonna get a bloody mary which is 2 points.

Dinner: WW dinner-5
WW bar-3

Snack: popcorn-1
bloody mary-2

23/23

This is a day of unknowns.

Daily: water, vitamin, protein, limited sugar/alcohol(only 1 drink), 8 hours, tracking, NSV!!!(everyone had dessert or bread at drinks and I had none...that's 3 NSVs today!), 7 today.

1 comment:

  1. Today has been awful. I was supposed to home school today,but the internet went out so just ended up waiting around for AT&T to come to my house, but they didn't come until 5:30. This has been a shit day. Shit, shit, shit.

    It looks like you are doing great today! Sorry I didn't track on here. I will try and get caught up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete