Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 47-Postgrad

Breakfast: Cereal w/1/2 c. soy milk-3

Snack: 100 calorie pack-2

Lunch: WW dinner-5

Dinner: 2 veggies burgers-2
frozen veggies-2
Was going to have gnocche-but I literally couldn't eat it and that's saying something. Yuck.
WW ice cream bar-3

Snack: Watergate salad-4
100 calorie pack-2

23/23

Daily: Vitamin, protein, veggies/fruit, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol. 6 for today. Not a great day.

Have you heard of P90x? Lots of girls at the office are using it. I just looked it up online. It's kinda pricey but it might be something cool to shoot for.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what gnocchi is, but I would love an appetite suppressant! Haha!

    Yeah--P90x is new thing right now. The infomercials on it are pretty awesome looking. It is basically hard core strength training I think.

    ReplyDelete