Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 43-Postgrad

Breakfast: Rice Krispies-2
Soy milk-1
1 c. peaches-1

Lunch: Turkey wrap-2


Snack: 100 calorie pack-2
applesauce-1

Dinner: broccoli and cucumbers w/ dip-1
marshmallows-1
WW dinner-6

Dessert: watergate salad-4

Snack: Ridges chips-2
23/23

Weigh-in: I lost 1.6 pounds!!! I lost 1/2 an inch from waist, bust and thigh. I actually reached my goal this week. I worked out 5 times this past week! I ate on plan on week. I did not go to my meeting today. I just went to weigh-in because I went to look at the house again and I made a real offer this time. I plan on going later on this week to actually sit through the meeting. So I guess that's 18 for me!

Daily: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol, tracking. 7 for the daily.

My new goal for the week is to stop eating after 8pm. I seem to eat a lot at night and I know that's not that great for you. If I plan my points more I won't have to squeeze points in right before bed.

Any idea what day you want to get together? My friend Betsy asked me to get drinks on Thursday but I can say no if that night will work you.

No comments:

Post a Comment