Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 44-Postgrad

Well, it wouldn't be the first day of school without rain. Hope you have a great first day!



Breakfast: rice krispies-2
soy milk-1
1 c. peaches-1

Lunch: turkey wrap-2
100 calorie pack-2
apple sauce-1

Snack: oranges -1

Dinner: cucumber w/dip-1
Ruffles chips-2
WW ravioli-4

Dessert: watergate salad-4

Snack: pudding w/marshmallows-2

23/23

Daily: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, tracking, 8 hours. 6 today.

I don't think I will do the 8pm thing. It sounded like a great idea but I usually work out around 8 and I don't want to try and fit all my food in before I eat if I don't feel like it. I think I'll change it to exercising 3 times this week. I'm going to get a new cardio video tomorrow. I love the BL and the strength training video I have but I need one dvd that doesn't have lunges on it so I can have a some time to recuperate. I started the video today and my legs ached so bad I stopped.

4 comments:

  1. Also, I meant to congratulate you earlier on your AWESOME weight loss this week!!! That is so great, way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that pistachio pudding, pineapple, marshmallow stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I never knew it had a name!

    ReplyDelete