Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DAY 66-MANDA

Breakfast: muffin in a minute <>, banana<>, coffee and milk <>, mocha (1)
Snack: grapes <>, coffee again <>
Lunch: carrots<>, PB&J (3)
Dinner:roast with carrots, potatoes and mushrooms <>
Snack: shredded wheat with a banana


Weeklies used: 15/35
AP's Banked: 17

F&V's: 6/5
Dairy: 2/2
Oils: 2/2 veggies were sauteed in EVOO for roast
Protein: 2/2
Water: 6/6
Vitamin: yes
Sleep: nope
Tracking: yes
Limited: yes
NSV: I planned and cooked dinner around lunch time using the crockpot and it was healthy!
Activity: None...I am so sore from strength training the other day. Every time I get up from studying I can hardly move! Haha! Should have stretched or something.

I also went to school and was offered junk, but only ate what was in my lunch box!!! +1

10 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment