Saturday, September 12, 2009

DAY 69-MANDA

Lucky me, I was woken up at 6 by my mother in law being incapable of handling anything on her own. I want to bed at 1:30.

I was way too tired yesterday to do my workout when I got home, even though that was the plan. I have got to get some sleep sometime soon.


Weeklies Used: 4/35
AP's banked: 0
Breakfast: coffee and milk <>
Snack: MIM<> and banana<>
Lunch: imitation crab<>, light ruffles(1) and our dip<>
Snack: grapes<>
Dinner: shrimp cocktail <>, guacamole<>, chips (3)

My laptop power cord is in the mod, so I am not going to be able to be on here much until I get it. Will update more when I go retrieve it. :)

Points: F&V's, water, vitamin, tracking, protein, limited sugar=6 points
WI: lost 1.6 (yay!), no inches lost, met one goal, ate OP all week=15 points
=21 total

2 comments: