Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 63-Postgrad

Breakfast: Rice krispies-2
soy mik-1
1 c. peaches-1

Lunch: english muffin-1
turkey-1
laughing cow cheese-1

Snack: Twizzlers(not good. I wanted m&m's but they only had the bigger bags and I knew I'd eat the whole thing if I bought it)-1

Dinner: Broccoli and cheese-2
Sushi (bought some at crest. It had the weird paper stuff on the outside so I only ate 1/3 of it and that was pushing it)-2
WW dinner-5
pumpkin muffin-4

Snack: apple and laughing cow cheese-2

23/23

So I put the bid in on the house yesterday afternoon. They have til 5pm today to respond. Connie thinks that we're totally gonna get it. I'm really nervous so I'm trying to preoccupy myself. One the ideas is to workout. It's so funny now but after working out a couple times a week I feel guiltly when I'm home for the evening and I don't work out. It's like I'm doing something wrong. I guess that means it's sticking-haha.

How is the core plan going? I'm going to make some pumpkin muffins today because they sound really good. Can you eat those? I was going to drop some off for you and James so that way I don't have 24 muffins just sitting around my house. I don't want to give you something though that you can't eat.

Daily: water, vitamin, protein, fruits/veggies, dairy, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol, activity(30 day shred), NSV(no m&m's, this is the 2nd time I've planned on eating them and haven't-bummer). 10 for today.

This buying a house thing it taking it's toll on me. They countered back again and I already gave them my best offer. Damn, I really thought that was my house.

This week would be great to get together. Would Wednesday orThursday work for you? Or I have to be in Stillwater for banquet on Friday-we could get frozen yogurt afterwards.

3 comments:

  1. I can but have to count them as my weekly or AP's. What recipe do you use?? Could you get it to me? (for future reference?)

    Also, are you busy Monday? Do you get the day off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've made it before but mom is double checking on it at church. I got it from Joan and I always forget how much pumpkin to put in them. It's just a spice cake mix made with canned pumpkin. This time I'm going to use a butter pecan cake mix. If they're awful I obviously won't drop off any for you guys.

    I do get the day off but I'm cooking out with my parents and I'm not sure if I will have extra time or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well darn. James got today off, which is rare during the season, so we are spending today together since he has to go back to work tomorrow. Perhaps tomorrow night or sometime this week?

    ReplyDelete