Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 68 & 69-Postgrad

Here are my points: My post is long and unorganized today. 13(WI)+6(today)+5(yesterday)=24

Today: I went to weigh-in this morning. I'm down 3 pounds!!! That's a total of 16.2. +5
I'm also down on inches-1 inch on hips, 1/2 inch on bust, 1 inch on thighs. +3

I'm so off on my goals. I did exercise 3 times for last weeks weigh in and so I'm counting those points but I didn't really have a goal this week. I think I will stick to weighing in on Mondays. Those people this morning were really energetic.

Breakfast: WW red velvet bar(they handed them out. they were so good)-1
Chai latte-4

Lunch: WW dinner-5

Dinner: grilled chicken strips-2
flour tortilla-2
peas-3
special K crackers-2

Dessert: angel food cake-3(so good. I used cherry pie filling this time. It's some of the best cake I've had).

22/23

Daily: vitamin, protein, 8 hours, tracking, limited sugar/alcohol, dairy. 6
___________________________________________________________________

Yesterday: Okay so work was nuts then I had to leave for the banquet and didn't get home til 11 and now I have to go back to work today. I'm treating myself to the mall afterwards.

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled w/sandwich thin and salsa-5

Lunch: WW tv dinner-5

Snack: Yoplait yogurt-2

Dinner: shrimp, potatoes, asparagus, some salad-8? (it was the best catered food anyone at my table had ever had. It was awesome!)

Snack: rice krispies w/soy milk-4

Used 1 weekly point.

Daily: I really only got my protein, tracking, 8 hours, NSV(for not eating my dessert and not eating the bacon that the shrimp was wrapped in), limited sugar/alcohol. 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment