Sunday, September 6, 2009

DAY 63-MANDA

Wow, I haven't slept until 11 in a long time!
Probably go light on the breakfast.

The Core plan is going well. I feel better about it, but yesterday I was really hungry. I think it was probably knowing that I couldn't have certain things that made me want them even more (PB), so I had some. I still have to go grocery shopping, which I plan on doing today, so after that I think I will have a better selection of food.

Also, I am super proud of you on the working out thing! Your weight loss and hard work is really showing! I could definitely tell you'd been toning up the last time we hung out!
__________________________________________
Weeklies Used: 9/35
AP's Banked: +8
__________________________________________

Breakfast: coffee <>, milk <>, mocha (1)
Lunch: salmon cooked with EVOO<>, 1cup veggies <>
Dinner: this is bad, but I had yogurt for dinner, lol. (4), fruit <>
Snack: large banana<>, piece of cheese<>

F&V's: 5/5
Dairy: 1.75/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 2/2
Water: 6/6
Vitamin: 1/1
Limited Sugar/alcohol: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV: none
Activity: none

8 points
______________________________________________

1 comment: