Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DAY 51-MANDA

Home schooling today :)

I am about to go for a run and I am completely excited about it! I think it must be this cool, fall-like weather! I am SO ready for fall to be here! (Except for it getting dark so early).

So can I make today my weigh-in day??? The scale was being REALLY nice this morning! HAHA! Hopefully it stays nice throughout the week. It definitely is motivating me to be good for the rest of the week!


Breakfast: coffee (2), boiled egg (2), toast with sugar free jelly (1)=5/20
Lunch: mini sub (3), apples (1)=9/10
Snack: baked cheetos (3) and diet V8 splash (0), carrots(0) =12/20
Dinner: quesadilla (10)=22/20


F&V's: 5/5
Dairy:2/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 1/2
Water: 6/6
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes
Vitamin: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV:none
Activity: running (6)

9 points

1 comment:

  1. Baked Cheetos! I love them!!! I'm ready for fall too! I can't wait to wear sweaters. And now you have your new boots to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete