Friday, August 28, 2009

DAY 54-MANDA

Wow, it has been a really long day. I am so glad it is the weekend, and I am loving this weather!

Breakfast: coffee (2), English Muffin (1)
Lunch: a small 1/2 of an enchilada (4), chips and salsa (3)=10/20
Snack: ff hot dog (1), carrots (0), protein shake (2)=13/20
Dinner: Chicken noodles (4), cup of blackberries(1)=18/20
Snack: PB on bread (2)=20/20

Points: water, F&V's, sleep, tracking, vitamin, NSV (didn't over eat mexican food), limited sugar and alcohol, protein=8 points

I really need to go grocery shopping. I am out of lunch stuff too. And breakfast stuff. And dinner stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could go grocery shopping together. Blast living in 2 different towns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Although I have GOT to get some No Pudge SOON!! So, perhaps we could go grocery shopping together soon....

    ReplyDelete