Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 70-Postgrad

I totally forgot about eating on plan all week, oops. I'll just add it to my points for the day.

New goals: Workout 4 times. Reach healthy guidelines for eating everyday.

Goal item: 800 points=new makeup

So I went to compare my weight loss last night to how I've done in the past and this was weird but the first time I did WW on this same week I had lost exactly 16.2 pounds just like this time. The time that we did I had lost 13.2 but the next week I dropped 3 pounds and was at 16.2. That makes me feel like I'm really on track with reaching my goal by the date I set.

I'm off to buy some lighter hand weights today. The 5 pounds are just too much to do the cardio stuff with.

Breakfast: Rice krispies w/soy milk and 1 c. peaches-4

Lunch: grilled chicken w/peas-4

Snack: yogurt-1
Pop chips!!!!!-3 (I finally found them. They only had the salt and pepper flavor but they're really good) 6 points for a whole bag. Can't beat it!

Dinner: Baked potato-3
1 c. peas-2
2 veggie burgers-2
Angel food cake-3
22/23

1 comment: