Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 71-Postgrad

Breakfast: Rice krispies-2
soy milk-1
1 c. peaches-1

Lunch: Turkey sandwich-2
applesauce-1
pop chips-3

Dinner: frozen veggies-2
WW quesadilla-4
angel food cake-3

Snack: Chai latte-4

23/23

So I can't decide if I want to go to WW or not. My time of the month has come and I'm pretty sure the scale won't be as good as it was on Saturday. I'll try to see if there's another time that would work better.

Daily: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, dairy, oil, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol. 9 for today.

Starting to reread Twilight. Where is my Edward?

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! I know!!!!!
    I am in love with him. Perhaps I will start rereading them as a way to calm down at night! What a great idea friend!

    ReplyDelete