Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DAY 73-MANDA

I am having the same problem, except reversed with the working out. I don't have time in the mornings when I go to school, but by the time I get home I am just so tired and feel like I need to study! For some reason, in my mind, I feel like exercising for only 15 or 20 minutes is a waste of time....not sure why because it is better than the nothing I do when I think that.

Weeklies Used: 18/35
AP's: 7.5

Breakfast: MIM <>, coffee with milk <>
Snack: coffee with milk 2.0 <>, grapes<>
Lunch: Stew with veggies <>, blackberries<>
Snack: grapes <>, boiled egg<>
Dinner: Baked salmon with EVOO and garlic <>, cauliflower<>
Snack: PB sandwich(3) with banana<>



F&V: 5/5
Dairy: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Water: 6/6
Oils: 2/2
Vitamin: Yes
Limited: Yes
Tracking: Yes
Sleep: 5 hours is not cutting it.
NSV: No
Activity: No

8 points

No comments:

Post a Comment