Saturday, September 19, 2009

DAY 76-MANDA

Going to WI after coffee. The scale has been very consistent this week, but hasn't gone down any. I think the most I can hope for is to maintain with all of the stress/cortisol that I have right now, so I will definitely be happy to see that.

WI:
  • maintained=+3
  • no inches are budging
  • met 2 goals +10
  • OP all week=+5
  • 18 total

Brunch: coffee <>, MIM <>, banana <>, boiled egg<>
Lunchish: shrimp <>, avocado<>, salsa<>, chips (3), fro-yo with fruit on top (3)
Snack: 1 c. blackberries<>, coffee and milk <>
Dinner: leftover pasta and veggie sauce <>
Snack: grapes<>


Used: 6/35 weeklies
F&V: 7/5
Oils: 2/2
Dairy: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Vitamin: nope...I keep forgetting!
Limited: yes
Water: 6/6
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV: Staying out of the chocolate cake that Nana sent.
Activity: None.

9 points+18 points=27points

1 comment:

  1. Way to resist cake! Your eating has been really impressive. Maybe I need to try the core plan.

    ReplyDelete