Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday

Breakfast: English muffin (3), pb (3), banana (0), skim milk (2) = 8 points = 406 calories

Lunch: Scratch that....had 2 fish tacos w/black beans on corn tortillas at Cafe Nova. We also had one of their gourmet tator tots (only 1 though!) No idea about the calories or points. I will just watch the rest of my day and make sure I run tonight. I'm going to guestimate and say 709 calories for lunch and 16 points

Dinner: Pizza w/ranch = 13 points = 490 calories (Couldn't resist the pizza)



You were so right about this pizza! I absolutely love it!

Dessert: Cake w/milk = 518 calories = 12 points (Couldn't resist the cake either apparently)

Total = 39 points = 2123 calories

Activity: Couch to 5k (Run 12 walk 2, repeat twice) Mom says it might not cool down to run outside tonight so I may just do a video instead. Dang heat. Stop messing up my plans.


I'm sleepy this morning. I really just want to crawl back to my house and get into bed with a book. At least it's Friday. I think I'm going to go home, eat dinner, go watch a movie, come to the house and run and hit the bed.

I hope your studying is going well!!!

I did pretty poorly on eating today. I had multiple servings of cake because I just kept eating it. Claim it and move on.

2 comments:

  1. Sleepy morning for me too. I stayed up until 2:30 reading Jaycee Dugard's book...don't buy it-it's awful/horrible/revolting. I couldn't put it down, but I hated reading it, ya know? Not sure why I did that to myself!

    How'd the pizza come out??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that book was gut wrenching. Did you finish it?

    ReplyDelete