Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday

So I'm still obsessed with the bento thing....haha.  I just found a neat link to a blog of a mom that makes them for her kids lunches--although she gets waaaaay to creative (who has this much time??)   I like the idea of having a little bit of everything.  I'm still debating buying one of the little bento boxes though.  (Maybe the food truck needs bento lunches?  Quick grab and go?  Ok, so I realize I'm obsessed, haha!)

http://www.anotherlunch.com/p/my-favorites.html

  • Breakfast:  2 slices of bacon, 2 cauliflower hash-browns, iced coffee= 7.93NC (5.52)
  • Lunch: stuffed mushrooms, avocado, 5oz. tomatoes=12.26NC (8.81)
  • Dinner: 3 mini tacos (just meat and avocado), sour cream= no idea, couldn't be too bad since the tortillas were the mini ones. 
  • Snack:  1 serving ice cream=15NC
  • Running Total: 20.19 NC/ 14.33 veggie/1008 cal/17.1g fiber/38..81g protein/
  • Water: (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
  • Daily Goal:  write out a workout schedule that has stretching and strength training on it (in addition to C-2-5k)

2 comments:

  1. I love the owl bento box. So cute!!! I wish they would have thought these up when we were young. I want you to try one and take pictures!!! Then we'll use it as a prototype on the truck. It can be a "made by miles" contribution.

    Couch to 5k is hardcore somedays. I am running really slow which is probably not the goal. I need to boost up my time. Are you doing it on the treadmill? I like it that way you can see what you pace is and control it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ok I will get working on that! ;)

    Yes, am doing it on the treadmill. I agree with the pace thing!

    ReplyDelete