Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday- T-2 weeks Til Boards

So I didn't work out yesterday and I should have since I ate ice cream.  I just wasn't feeling it, ya know?  Today is a different story though.  I'm fixing to go and do my running on the treadmill and then some strength training moves. (I wish I would have gotten up earlier because it is beautiful outside this morning!). 

Sorry I missed your call last night, I was laying in the bedroom with my ipad and the phone was in the other room.  Call me when you get off work?

  • Breakfast:  iced coffee, wedge of cantaloupe, bacon=5.95NC
  • Lunch: 1 avocado, 5oz tomatoes, 5 cherries, organic bratwurst= 12.89NC (7.15)
  • Snack: low carb tortilla with sun-nut butter=7NC
  • Dinner:  chicken and shrimp fajita melt, and I also had two bites of mashed potatoes (they were actually fake and gross--thank goodness or I might have eaten them all). 
  • Running Totals: 25.84NC/ 7.15veggie/784cal/16.4 fiber/23.99 protein/
  • Water: (X) (X) (X) () () () () () 
  • Fitness:  couch-2-5k= -540cal
  • Daily Inspiration ( I just scrolled through some of the pics --not sure if the content is any good): http://bodyzen.tumblr.com/    

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand not feeling working out. Somedays when it's like that I think it may not be worth it because if your energy isn't up I don't think it does that much for you anyway. And your body needs rest!

    What is sun-nut butter? It sounds cool.

    And you can tell when I post at work because I'm always anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course this time it made me type in a name. Why is this weird on just my work computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is weird.

    Sun-nut butter is peanut butter only made from sun-flower seeds. It's really good!

    ReplyDelete