Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday

Ok so I did not track yesterday.  I have many reasons, but mostly I just ate too much shit.  If it gives you any idea, we went to get a cupcake on Friday at Gigi's and instead of giving us each one like we wanted, they filled the rest of the box....yup, they sent us home with 6 cupcakes each.  They were closing so they wanted to get rid of them.  So yeah, I don't want to see a cupcake for a lng time (I only ate two-one Friday and one Saturday).  Anyway, got most of my application done and ready, so at least it was productive!

Back on track today.

  • Breakfast:  iced coffee, cereal with blueberries=13.80
  • Lunch: crab cake, salad, peel and eat shrimp=2.15
  • Snack:  cheese stick, 5 cherries=5.01
  • Dinner: two low carb tortillas (8), taco meat, guacamole, sour cream=11.23
  • Total: 32.19

No comments:

Post a Comment