Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 10-Postgrad

Breakfast: Kashi Cereal-2
Soy milk -1
Blackberries-0

Lunch: fruit - 1
Turkey and avocado sandwich - 10 (this was not my fault)

Dinner: Frozen veggies-2
WW dinner -4

Dessert: Frozen yogurt -3

Snack: V8 juice -1

24/24


Well I am able to walk this morning. Sitting down is a different story. I'm excited about this evening. How about 6:30? Meet at my place?

Ugh. Work is boring today. See. If there's nothing to do they should let me go home and I'd at least get to watch tv. Hey I might even do some exercise if they'd let me go.

Daily points: Veggies, protein, water, tracked all day, vitamin, 8 hours, NSV for lunch. I didn't get any activity, no oils, didn't meat the dairy and my sugar/alcohol was impaired by my stupid Diet Coke. I don't think I'll do that anymore. It didn't make me feel good at the end of the day. I guess that's 7 for me today.

I had such a great time tonight!!!!

2 comments: