Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 8-Postgrad

Breakfast: Kashi cereal-2
Soy milk -1
Frozen peaches -0

Lunch:turkey sandwich- 3
WW yogurt-1

Snack: apple - 1

Dinner: Asparagus and wasa crackers with dip -3
WW dinner -6
WW ice cream cone -2

Snack: V8 juice -1

20/24 - I had to eat late so I didn't have a full stomach when I went to the meeting. It was really hard to fit in all my daily points so I figured I wouldn't force myself to eat.
_____________________________________

I'm very excited to go to my meeting tonight. Have a great Monday!

Dude! You will never believe this...I lost 7.6 Pounds this week! Holy cow! I could not get over it. I told everyone at the meeting what we were doing and they wanted to join our blog. We could be rich-just by losing weight. I am so thankful we are doing this. I came home before the meeting and thought about it and I am very lucky to have a best friend to do this with, very lucky.

Daily Activity: Vitamin, water, veggies/fruit, limited sugar/alcohol, tracked all day, protein, 8 hours. I didn't really have a NSV today. I feel like a broken record but I still got no activity point, no oil and no dairy.

Weekly: I went to a meeting(5). I did not reach my weekly goal -not even close. I forgot to measure but I did this evening so I'll do that from now on. I didn't get an activity point everyday so that's a no go. I did eat OP everyday (5). I wish I would have dropped a pant size. But I did lose so (5). I guess that's 15 for me total.

My goal for the week will be to get 30 minutes of activity everyday. Does Wednesday work again for our ice cream date?

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)

    I am so excited for you! That is AMAZING!
    We are doing it right!

    ReplyDelete