Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 11- postgrad

Breakfast: kashi cereal-2
Soy milk-1
Peaches and blackberries-1

Lunch: turkey sandwich-3
Peach-1
WW yogurt-1

Dinner: cucumber w/dip-1
frozen veggies -2
WW dinner -4
WW ice cream cone -2

Snack: 4 wassa crackers-2
WW cream cheese-1
jalepenos-0

21/24

I literally can barely move this morning. Haha

I did count diet coke as sugar. I know its not but it felt like it. Like I shouldn't be drinking it, ya know?

Daily points: Vitamin, veggies/fruit, protein, tracked all day, 8 hours, water, limited sugar/alcohol, dairy(dip, yogurt, soy milk). No activity-I could barely get up and down to sit down, no oil and no NSV today. 8 total.

Good luck with the weigh in. I'll be thinking about you! I think it'll turn out awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Are you counting Diet Coke as being sugar/alcohol? It's sugar free???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just worry about you feeling deprived, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete