Sunday, July 12, 2009

DAY 7-MANDA

Hey! I felt so weird yesterday not being able to update this!!
I can't believe we have made it through our first week! Today I am going to be much more controlled! When I get around birthday cake, man, it gets bad. My dinner choices were not pre-planned either, which I should done like you. Today is a new day though. :)

Breakfast: english muffin (1), fruit smoothie with 1 1/2 cups fruit and 8 oz. yogurt (3)=4/20
Snack: fat free hot dog (1)** =5/20
Lunch: Cheese rigatoni with veggies-Lean Cuisine (4), chocolate pudding (1)=10/20
Snack: cocoa almonds (2)=12/20
Dinner: progresso soup (0), broccoli/cauliflower/carrots (0), EVOO (2.5), special K crackers (2), cup of milk (2), choc. graham crackers (1)=19.5/20
Snack: cocoa almonds (2), english muffin (1)=22.5/20 (2.5 activity points used)
Activity: Wii Active +6pts

**the only reason I ate this was because I was feeling nauseous after taking the vitamin and it was the first thing in the fridge I would find to just shove in my mouth....I think I will start taking it with lunch since my breakfast is partially liquid, and apparently that is not substantial enough. Yuck.
___________________________________________________

I am craving sweets!!!! I am seriously considering driving somewhere (sonic? jalopy's? braums?) just to get ice cream. I think I am probably just bored, but man I wish I had some ice cream. It would be even better if it were zero calorie ice cream. Some one should really invent that. I guess it is probably called a sugar free snocone.


POINTS: sleep, activity, NSV (I didn't drive somewhere to get junk food), limited sugar and alcohol, tracked, protein, vitamin, oils, water, dairy, f&v's=11 points

2 comments:

  1. Zero calorie ice cream? You know, if we created that we would be so rich we could hire personal trainers and private chefs. That would be awesome. Speaking of ice cream...do you want to have an ice cream date again this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we would be very rich!
    An ice cream date would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete