Thursday, July 16, 2009

DAY 11-MANDA

Breakfast: cereal with 1 cup milk(4)=4/20
Lunch: Lean Cuisine (4)=8/20
Snack: Cocoa almonds (2) and Diet V8 (0)=10/20
Dinner: lean beef patty-grilled (4), WhiteWheat bun (1), 1 slice ff cheese(1), 1/2 apple(0)=16/20
Snack: 1/2 and apple (0), cereal and milk (4), Diet V8 (0)=20/20

So after I got home, we ended up going to the 11:15 showing of Harry Potter, so needless to say I just woke up, lol. James is so silly sometimes; he had to get up early this morning but thankfully is in there napping right now.

Nervous about WI tomorrow.... :(

Points: dairy, tracking, sleep, fruits/veggies, water, vitamin, lean protein, limited sugar/alcohol=8points

3 comments:

  1. How was Harry Potter? Do I need to go see it? I'm dying from lack of movie watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great! I think it was the best one yet! Did you see the 5th?

    Also, some inspiration:

    http://www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be nervous! You've worked really hard this week. I bet it's going to be great. I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete