Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 9-Postgrad

Breakfast: Kashi cereal -2
Soy milk -1
Blackberries -0

Lunch: turkey sandwich - 3
Peach -1
WW yogurt- 1

Dinner: cucumbers, wassa crackers and dip-2
frozen veggies -2
WW Dinner-6
WW ice cream cone-2

__________________________________________

Goal of day: 30 minutes of activity. I have got to stop coming home and getting tired. Mom says if I'll just do something immediately that won't happen. We shall see.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!
____________________________________________

I did it! 45 minute exercise video-check! My arms are still shaking and I probably wont be able to walk tomorrow but I did it. Tomorrow may be a 30 minute yoga video to stretch out my sore muscles. I do feel better though. This may sound gross but I love to sweat. It felt good to be active tonight. I don't think I could fit it in like this all the time. I will need to find a way to make it a part of my routine (not that I have a solid routine yet).

Daily points: limited sugar/alcohol, protein, fruits/veggies, water, vitamin, tracked all day, 8 hours, activity! No oil, not enough dairy, no NSV. 8 points total.

I'm so excited about tomorrow. What time would you like to meet? I get off at 5. I'll probably eat right when I get home so maybe 6:30 or 7?

3 comments:

  1. Meant to ask, did you have to adjust your daily points? It's always hard when that happens, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to adjust just yet. I'm still .6 away from being out of that weight range. I'm starting to eat a little less points though to prepare myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an NSV!!! Making yourself do a great workout definitely counts!!!!!!!!! Especially since you've been having issues fitting it in and you just made the time tonight!

    I love to sweat too. It is just so cleansing, lol.

    Either one is fine for me. Just let me know. I can pick you up if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete