Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 57-Postgrad

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled-4
english muffin-1

Lunch: turkey sandwich-2
pretzles-2
applesauce-1
pudding-1

Dinner: Frozen veggies-3
WW dinner-5
WW ice cream bar-2

Snack: Tortilla w/ salsa-2

23/23

Weigh-in: Well I maintained. I was pissed because the scale yesterday afternoon said I was a 1 1/2 lighter than today. But oh well. I did reach my goal of exercising 3 times this week and inch loss was good this week. Hips -1/2, Waist -1 1/2, Bust -1/2, Arm -1/2, Thighs -1/2. I think I shall keep up the exercise. I'll go for 4 times this week.

Maintain(3) + On plan all week(5) + reaching goal(5) + inch loss(5) + WW meeting(5) =23

Daily: vitamin, water, protein, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol, activity(30 day shred), oil(I've started having that olive oil mayo on my sandwich-it's really good). 8 for today.

I have to start doing better with my fruits and veggies. If I don't have a serving in the morning it seems almost impossible to get them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment