Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DAY 58-MANDA

Breakfast: coffee (2), waffle with PB (2)
Snack: carrots, 1/2 an apple (0)
Lunch: turkey and swiss on wheat with lettuce and tomato(4), veggie chips (3)=11/20
Snack: Zingers (10) (Weeklies!)
Dinner: ff hot dog (1), carrots (0), Waffles with PB (4), mozzerella (2)
Snack: diet v8 splash (0)=28/20

No regrets. :)

Points: dairy, f&v's, water, vitamin, tracking, protein, and NSV (I started to feel guilty for eating those Zingers, but then I started to wonder why I felt guilty....I run. I eat well. One little thing that I REALLY want isn't going to mess everything up. I don't want it anymore and am no longer eating everything in sight trying to make the craving go away.) =7 points



I am really, really craving junk food right now. Seriously.
I need some cake/donuts/chocolate/caramel/etc.

So I waited for my "craving" to pass for two hours. It didn't. I think I am PMSing, but I don't really care. Those 10 points were well worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment