Saturday, September 5, 2009

DAY 62-MANDA

Well, today is WI day and so far I am retaining 2 pounds of water.... :(
Shouldn't have eaten that nasty burger last night....I was just so hungry and I didn't have time for anything else!! Anyway, I will update with my weight later....I am hoping that it will go down a little throughout the day....hoping.

This week was "one of those weeks" for me, ya know? It flew by so fast that I didn't realize how far behind on reaching my goal I was! This week was what I have been fearing, but I am going to be proactive about it so it doesn't get out of control. So I didn't reach my 28 AP goal, but will try and reach the same goal this week. Also, this week I am going to be doing the Simply Filling/Core plan to jump-start my system. I need to lay off of the junk for a while because the amount of junk I've been consuming has slowly increased! I know that if I eat mostly filling foods (F&V's & protein especially) I can get back under control. I HAVE to go grocery shopping today though! Ugh for going to Stillwater....perhaps I'll go to Cushing instead.

Also, I have a new idea as far as goals go...I think that if we want to set multiple goals every week we can/should and we should be able to get 5 points for every goal we accomplish. What do you think?? This week I want an exercise goal (28 AP's) and a food goal (keep a running tab of healthy guidelines every day). Is that ok or should I make those two separate weeks?
_______________________________________________________
Weeklies Used: 4/35
<>=filling food
____________________
Breakfast: boiled egg<>, coffee with 3/4c. milk <>, 1 tbs. of sugar free caffeine free mocha stuff (1)
Snack: 1 c. peaches with splenda <>
Lunch: 1c. carrots <>, yogurt dip <>, ff hot dog <>, 1 c. skim milk <>, slice of bread and spray butter (0)
Snack: popcorn <>
Dinner: filet Mignon <> prepared with EVOO, cauliflower <>, 1/3 avocado <>, ff/sf pudding <>
Snack: cereal (1) with milk<>, slice of bread with PB (2)
___________________

F&V's: 6/5
Water: 6/6
Protein: 2/2
Dairy: 2/2
Oils: 2/2
Vitamin: 1/1
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yeah
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
NSV: Turning down pizza, lol.
Activity: running (+8APs)

11 points

WI: gained, no inches, no goal, OP all week=+5!

16 points total
___________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. I love the new goals!!! I think having more than one goal per week is awesome. We shouldn't have to limit ourselves.

    On the next goal item-I have an idea but I'm not sure if you'll like it or not. There is a new place in the Penn Square mall that does the mineral makeup. I have wanted to try that stuff for so long. they do a consultation and then have a getting started package. I was thinking about making it my next reward and I thought it might be a fun outing. No pressure if you don't want to spend your funds on that though-everyone is particular about their makeup.

    ReplyDelete