Friday, September 4, 2009

DAY 61-MANDA

Breakfast: PB toast (3)=3/20
  • Some days I just make my coffee and end up walking off and forgetting about it.....then I don't want it.
Lunch: mini slice of pizza (5) and WW meal (4), peaches (0)=12/20
Snack: boiled egg (2), ff hot dog (1)=15/20
Dinner: Jr. Burger that was completely gross but I ate it anyway (5)=21/20
Snack: 2 bags of little apples (1)

Activity: yard work and house work (4)
_______________________________________
Points: protein, water, F&V's (barely), activity, tracking, vitamin, sleep, NSV(I didn't go to the concession stand or have a pop like I really wanted to.), limited sugar/alcohol=9
_______________________________________

Thank goodness that pizza is now gone. I should have thrown it away, but it was just too good. Kind of upset I just ate it though.... Oh well, too late now. WI is not going to be pretty this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment