Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DAY 59-MANDA

Sorry for my limited posting capabilities yesterday. I didn't bring my laptop because I was carrying so many books around and it was either fit my lunch in my backpack or fit my laptop. :)

So! How was the meditation class?!?! Did you go to WI too? I am so curious to know how everything went.

I am PMSing and wanting to eat everything, so for the next few days I am on a "restricted" diet, meaning only one small crappy thing per day. Everything else I eat must be for fuel.

I got my 5k entry form and plan on sending it in today. I decided to run in the Pistol Pete one here in Perkins. It is the Saturday following test block, but I think it will be fun and keep me training (and hopefully de-stressed).
_______________________________________________
Breakfast: coffee (2), waffles with sugar free jelly (3)
Snack: 1/2 an apple (0)
Lunch: bag of frozen veggies with EVOO (1), 1 piece mozzarella (2), choc. pudding (1)=9/20
Dinner: hideaway veggie pizza-2 mini slices (10), ice cream with blackberries on top (3)=22/20


F&V's: 9/5
Dairy: 2/2
Water: 6/6
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 2/2
Limited sugar and alcohol: yes
Vitamin: yes...gummi vitamins are so much easier to remember for some reason...lol
Sleep: yes
Tracking: yes
NSV: Lauren and I both got mini pizzas and were talking about how we could eat the whole thing even though we were full. I asked the waiter for to-go boxes and stopped us from eating the whole thing at once.
Activity: running (+6 APs)

11 points
_______________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I went to weigh-in on Monday I posted the results on Monday's blog.

    The meditation class was amazing!!! I am definitely going back!

    That's exciting about the 5K!

    And on the waffles w/sugar free jelly you have to remember that you're still eating well. There are days when you don't want to get all the healthy guidelines in and that's fine.

    ReplyDelete