Thursday, September 3, 2009

DAY 60-MANDA

Day 60! Go us!
I think we should look back and see how much weight we have lost in this first 60 days! I am going to look back and post it here later when I tally it up!

So, when I list out all of the things I need in a day and keep a running tab, it seems like I am more able to get everything in. I think I will do that from now on.
_____________________________________
Breakfast: coffee (2), PB toast (3)=5/20
Lunch: mozzarella and tomatoes with EVOO(4)=9/20
Snack: carrots (0)
Dinner: mini quesedilla (6), chips and salsa (3)=18/20


F&V's: 4/5
Dairy:2 /2
Oils: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Water: 4/6
Vitamin: 1/1
Limited Sugar: 0/2
Sleep: 8/8
Tracking: yes
NSV: 0/1
Activity: 0/1
______________________________________________

I bet that level 3 is hard! You can do it though!

5.2lbs in 2 months is great for me! I never lost that much before that fast, lol!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would also be awesome to look at inch loss. I'm so glad we are sticking with this!

    How did the group project go this week? Wanna do something this weekend?

    ReplyDelete