Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 59-Postgrad

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled-4
english muffin-1

Lunch: Turkey sandwich-2
pretzels-2
nectarine-1
pudding-1

Snack: applesauce-1

Dinner: Red beans w/diced tomatoes-2
WW spaghetti-5
WW ice cream bar-2

Snack: Rice Crispies w/soy milk and 1 c. frozen peaches and strawberries-4

25/23 (used 2 activity points)

Man the Shred level 3 is no joke. I almost feel sick.

Daily: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, oil, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar, activity(shred).

2 comments:

  1. Ok, the point totals should be correct now. I hate not being able to get on here some days because I get all behind/confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try and use my snacks to work my fruits and veggies in. When I make a smoothie it seems easy (because that is 3 servings), but if I don't have on it is difficult.

    ReplyDelete