Monday, July 25, 2011

  • Breakfast: cereal with the fixins' (12.88), iced coffee (0.92)=13.8NC
  • Snack:  tomatoes(2.88) and a cheese stick (0.27)=3.15NC
  • Lunch: spaghetti (5), sauce (6.75)=11.75NC
  • Dinner: baked tilapia with butter, broccoli (6.89) with cheese (3.93)=10.82NC
  • Dessert:  Russel Stover sugar free toffee square (0) 
  • Couch-2-5k day 1 (35 mins with cool down): -465 calories 
  • OK I ADMIT IT:  I couldn't stay out of the chips and just went and ate 2.  Better than 2 handfuls and the craving is gone=4.95NC

  • Running Totals:  44.48NC/(16.52 veggie carbs) /1808calories/109.57g protein

Do you have the couch to 5k app for your phone??  I'm thinking about getting it...mostly because I love apps.  :)

I'm doing pretty well today.  Just gotta say "NO" to the chips that are calling my name from the cabinet.  James isn't home, so it would be so easy for me to just snack on junk all night while I study (I got used to him cooking for me!)...  Not gonna do it!  That would be a waste of effort from the rest of the day.

Also, I follow Shape too on twitter!  Any other good inspiration you follow on there??  Will you add my other twitter account??  I finally made all of my accounts the same--MandaJoMiles (instead of just J) that way I don't have to guess which one is which. I sent a request. 

    1 comment:

    1. I just added you! I love twitter! I follow skinnybitch and Jillian michaels but they aren't that great. I like Bethenny but she only tweets about health every so often. I'll be on the look out for new inspirations!

      I don't have the app. I think mine is a little different because I'm doing the WW one. I may need to look into the app. I love apps too! Do you have an app to track your running sorta like a gps? I'm looking into getting one of those.

      Good job with the avoiding the chips! That is one of the hardest things I think.

      ReplyDelete