Wednesday, July 27, 2011

  •  Breakfast:  cauliflower hash-browns, bacon, iced coffee=8.66NC (6.52)
  • Snack:  2 cheese sticks and 5oz tomatoes=4.04 (3.5)
  • Lunch: 3 small (4inch corn tortilla) beef street tacos at Abuelos, no chips for me!, and veggies as my side.  =No idea--I can't even find out how much 4inch tortillas are.  (~5veggie)
  • Snack: ice cream (15NC)--can you tell James is home now??
  • Dinner: hamburger patty with wholly guacamole, 4.2oz. tomatoes, mac&cheese
  • Water:  (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) () () ()
  • Fitness:  treadmill = -440

Sorry to hear you're frustrated!  :(

I feel "off" today because I was rushed this morning.  I really wanted to update this morning.

Proud of myself for not eating chips today.  I had a hormonally induced binge last night on those damn chips that were in the cabinet!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I was bored and lonely and procrastinating and frustrated.....so I of course interpreted these feelings as "I'm starving...for chips!"  STUPID.  So you can only imagine how many carbs I ate if 2chips=5 carbs....at least 100!

Seriously, what is wrong with me??  I had the best day I've had in a long time, and then I go and ruin it by self-sabotaging.   SERIOUSLY.  Still mad at myself obviously.

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up dude! Look at how good the rest of your day was! Don't let the chips ruin it. I chipped out yesterday at Iguana but I've now experienced that and how it feels after and I'll learn from it (hopefully, maybe not). You did good today and see you're right back on track. That's the most important thing!

    I think you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete