Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday...Amen

Monday: English muffin (3), pb (3), banana (0), skim milk (1) = 7 points = 343 calories

Lunch: 1 c. tomato bisque and 1/2 ham & cheese = 14 points = 806 calories (This is hilarious. I went to lunch with the girls at work. They wanted to go to BJ's. They both watch their calories like crazy and told me that they always get the bisque and 1/2 sandwich because it's 364 calories. I found a website that said it was 364 calories too but then I found the real nutritional information. I don't have the heart to tell them they've been eating nearly 2.5 times what they think it is. Oh well, haha)

Remainder: 8 points or 351 calories. I will shoot for 1500 calories today. We'll see how much I work out to see if I need to change that around at all. Here's to being flexible.

Dinner: Had a spinach salad w/raspberry vinaigrette and a mojito. I really don't know what the calories are. The salad didn't have much on it besides spinach, red onions and some pine nuts. Walked all over bricktown and did Jillian so I won't worry too much about the calories.

Fitness: I'm hoping to go buy Jillian's Ripped in 30 today. I heard it's so much harder than the 30 day shred but I want to see what it's like. I wish they had Zumba on Fridays.

Going to research running apps this morning. I will report back with what I find.

Here is the link I found to the top 10 running apps. That first app looks awesome. It's $10 and I've never spent money on an app before. I didn't even buy angry birds for myself but it looks so cool I may have to splurge. The fitnio looks cool too though and is a lot cheaper. I like the ultra timer for the couch to 5k though because it could alert me when it's time to switch over to walking instead of having to keep looking at my phone when the time gets close! So many to choose from

Other things to do tonight:
-Buy 30 Day Ripped
-Buy Bossypants from B&N
-Meet Betsy at 8:30 for a drink
-Movies at 9:50 w/Megan and Betsy (Are you going to be in the city? Would you guys like to come to drinks and movies with us?)

No comments:

Post a Comment