Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday....Again

Breakfast: English muffin (3), natural pb (3), banana (0) = 6 points = 300 calories



I read about someone eating this breakfast on Shape's twitter last week and I've been craving it ever since.

Lunch: Gazpacho (3) , tomato mozzarella salad (4) = 7 points = 255 calories



I'm not sure about the calories and such on the gazpacho. I tried to do the recipe builder and ran out of time. I don't really know how many servings. If I put in 4 servings it said it was 100 calories and 3 points. It's all veggies so I guess that's about right. The salad had 1 oz. of mozzarella on it with 1/2 tbsp of EVOO and some balsamic mixed together with crushed red pepper and some garlic salt.



Snack: Peach(0) = 61 calories

Dinner: Asparagus (1), grilled turkey fillet (5), cauliflower (2), watermelon (0), 2 servings of light ice cream (6) it was too good! = 14 points = 777 calories

Total = 27 points = 1393 calories. Maybe I should try and break my calories up more throughout the day instead of loading them at the end. At least I'm going running in like an hour and a half to burn some of that off.

Fitness: 37 minutes of running this evening

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I used to eat that as a breakfast all the time!!! (Or just a heavy snack even!) SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete