Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WW Wednesday

Breakfast: English muffin (3), pb (3), banana (0), skim milk (1) = 7 points = 343 calories

Lunch: Subway Turkey Sandwich (7), baked chips (3) = 10 points = 400 calories

Dinner: ???? It looks like Sarah wants to go have Hideaway. I will only eat 2 pizzas of pizza. No pop. No apps.

Activity: couch to 5k for 40 minutes (5 min warm up and cool down / run 8 walk 2 x 3)

Oh weigh in day...how I do not love you. The scale was nicer this morning though so hopefully I won't have gained this week at the scale. I have no plans as of now for dinner so I'm not sure what I'll do. I have some cauliflower left over and some asparagus in my fridge so I may just repeat Monday's dinner.

Weigh in: I maintained. My weight loss is almost laughable at this point. Tish frustrated.

Tonight was meal #2 off of plan. That's my last splurge meal of the week. I didn't do too bad. I got light cheese, thin crust pizza with veggies and only ate 2/3 of it. I totally could have finished it. I came home and ate my other half of cupcake with skim milk.

However, later I got hungry and made myself some chex cereal w/skim milk. Bad decision. Do not eat cereal 30 minutes before running. I thought I was going to die. I finished it though. I feel beat up. I felt so much better running on Monday when I didn't eat like 2 hours before I ran. This will go down in memory. Running how-to's.

I do feel better after finishing the run though. I love the Couch to 5k!

1 comment: