Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday

Breakfast: English muffin (3), pb (3), banana (0) = 6 points = 300 calories

Lunch: Gazpacho (3) & tomato mozzarella salad(2)-no oil this time, 7 pretzels (2), WW cherry cheesecake yogurt (2) = 9 points = 332 calories

Dinner: 3 small tacos(9), chips and salsa (8) & a margarita (6) from Iguana Grill. "Business dinner with Courtney and Besty" = 23 = 1025 calories for this and the cupcake and milk

Dessert: Skim milk (1), 1/2 cupcake (3) = 4 points

Total = 42 points = 1657 calories

Activity: Zumba for an hour. I am so excited about Zumba tonight! I can't wait. It's like dance class but more fun!

The running is starting to get easier. Last night I did the run 7 walk 2 and repeated 3 times and I wasn't dying at the end. I think I'm going to start looking up 5k races in the fall to help motivate myself to a full goal of being able to run one. Maybe not fast but just run the whole thing.

Lesson: Learn to not eat the chips at the table. I planned well on everything but the chips.....and the cupcake. But I cut it in half when I got home from zumba and ate it with some skim milk. I need to get better about eating out with the girls. Granted I didn't do that horrible tonight because it could have been a lot worse but I need to know in my head that it's not an all out pass to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at Zumba! It sounds like a blast! One of these days I'll have to come down and we could do a class together!!

    ReplyDelete