Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oh Saturday....my favorite!

Breakfast: English muffin (3), pb(3), banana (0) = 6 points = 300 calories

Lunch: Mozzarella cheese and tomato salad (2), 2.75 oz avocado (3), baked cauliflower w/evoo (4), ice cream (9) = 16 points = 728 calories

Dinner: 2 corn tortillas (4), 4 oz of ground turkey 97% fat free (3), 1/4 c. black beans (1), tomato, green onion, salsa = 8 points = 414 calories



Total = 30 points = 1442 calories

Got up this morning and did toning zumba. Last week I didnt use weights and today I used 3's on each arm. She said the max you could do was 3 but that's all I had at home. Max was right. Dear goodness. Holding those up the whole hour was really hardcore.

Also did Jillian's Ripped in 30 yesterday and she just gets more and more hardcore. My body feels really fatigued today...but in a good way.

Went to watch roller derby tonight. That is a goal....I will be out there playing one day!

2 comments:

  1. That dinner looks AMAZING!! YUM!
    I may have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can see you doing roller derby! What's your name going to be?? Killer Kerry? Massacre Morton? Heehee, I think the names are probably usually cuter and more creative than those though.

    ReplyDelete