Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday

  • Breakfast:  bacon, 4oz. tomatoes, iced coffee=4.43NC (2.88)
  • Lunch:  cauliflower "hash browns" and 1tbs ketchup (1)=7.74NC (6.52)
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti leftovers and cream cheese with splenda/cinnamon for dessert=14.84NC (6.75)
  • Snack:  chocolate/PB-almond milk smoothie, tomatoes=4.63 (1.13)
  • Water:  (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) () ()
  • Fitness:  walk hills x1hr = -660cal
  • Running Totals: 31.64NC/17.28 veggie/2089calories/94.28g protein
_______________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________________________________

Feeling positive today.  I've got a long to-do list and I'm ready to get started!  I've got a lot of studying to do today, as well as some house work.  I've also scheduled my workout for this afternoon when I usually hit the "I deserve a nap" wall.  I'm either going to do an insanity video or walk hills on the treadmill for an hour (While watching netflix!  My favorite, haha!).  I'm majorly hormonal so I think any progress I make this week would be amazing.  I did cave on the chips and let myself have 2 last night, but I don't feel bad because normally I would eat 2 handfuls of them (tostitos hint of pepper jack chips=crack for a hormonal woman).  Eating 2 let me get over the craving and be done with it....but man,5 carbs for 2!!

Inspirational Story:  http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-i-organizedmy-weight-loss-and.html
_______________________________________________________________________

Ended up trying a new recipe for lunch that can be found here:  http://agoodappetite.blogspot.com/2009/09/cheesy-cauliflower-pancakes.html 

I substituted pork rinds for bread crumbs. 


3 comments:

  1. I loved the blog! Deviled eggs sound really good. How do you make yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just mix the yolk with a little bit of mustard and a touch of mayo and a teeny bit of splenda (instead of sweet relish). Then I top them with paprika. I kind of just add enough of each until it tastes right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 5 carbs for 2 chips???? That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete