Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Friday Friday

Well today and tomorrow could get interesting.  I am visiting Kim tonight to work on my residency apps and I've heard the words cupcakes and wine thrown around.  Then tomorrow we have a clinical skills workshop, so I am staying at her house tonight.  Will have my laptop to track, but I can't promise it'll be pretty.  I'm going to try to at least work on portion sizes and such since I don't know if I'll have a chance to workout today or tomorrow.

I'm heading to go take my Family Medicine final now....  So glad I'm done with this rotation.

  • Breakfast:  cereal with almonds and blueberries, iced coffee=15.46NC
  • Snack:  tomatoes, cheese sticks
  • Lunch:  ?
  • Dinner: ?

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you don't have free time tomorrow morning! You could go to zumba with me!

    Hope you're test went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test went really well! Aww, man I really want to go sometime!! It sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete