Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 28-Postgrad

Wow! A whole month! Go us!

Breakfast: Egg beaters w/veggies and fat free cheese-2
English muffin-1

Lunch: Turkey wrap-2
chips-4
WW ice cream bar-2

Dinner: Zucchini-0
WW mini pizza-5

Snack: 2 tbsp pb-4
apple-1
1 c. frozen berries-2

23/23

I have a new weekly goal but I'd like to start it today/tomorrow instead of on Tuesday. I felt so much better when I had a plan the other day that my goal for the week is to plan the next day's meals the night before. I did not buy shoes. I think I'm gonna buy another CD instead but I'm still thinking about which one I want. I think for the next one I will pick 400 points and ....a new blender or that thing you have to make smoothies and stuff.

I think I'm going to join the gym this week.

I feel in a rut. I'm not sure if it's the weekend or not. Are you up for getting together on Tuesday?

Ok..I think I figured part of my problem out. First off, I worked out tonight with the Biggest Loser dvd. It was awesome. I feel 100% better. I think I will use the 6 week workout plan on the dvd and if I don't feel better after that then I will join the gym. Second problem I think I am eating too much "diet" food. I am going to limit myself to one WW dinner a day and one WW ice cream thing a day. I bought egg beaters yesterday so after its gone I think I'm going to start using real eggs. I read on the message boards about not being able to eat all your points and they said to start using higher fat things to up the points of what you're eating. I will try that and see if I feel better. It's amazing how much better exercise can make you feel. I wish I was this motivated everyday.

Daily: water, vitamin, fruit/veggie, 8 hour, tracking, limited sugar/alcohol, activity(Biggest Loser), protein, NSV (I made a new plan for myself for this next upcoming month and feel 100% better). 9 total.

1 comment: