Saturday, August 8, 2009

DAY 34-MANDA

Early....need coffee....


______________________________________
Breakfast: coffee with 1 c. milk and mocha (3), english muffin (1)=4/20
Snack:ff hot dog (1)=5/20
Lunch: PB sandwich (3)=8/20
Snack: fruit smoothie(2), boiled egg (2)=12/20
Dinner: 1/2 chicken breast (2), mashed potatoes (3), carrots and little bit of yogurt dip (0)=17/20
Snack: protein shake (2), popsicle (0)=19/20
Late night binge session that I told myself was ok since I felt sick: 5 tbs. peanut butter (10)=29/20 --> 2 AP's and 7 Weelkies used.
_______________________________________
F&V's: 6/5
Dairy: 2/2
Water: 6/6
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 2/2 (on chicken)
Limited sugar/alcohol?: gonna say no with the PB binge
Vitamin: check
Sleep: check
Tracking: check
Activity: strength training and stretching (2)
NSV: Was feeling gross about the way a shirt fit so I decided to do something about it and do abs/strectch/strength train instead of eating a brownie like I wanted to!!!

My activity and NSV occurred before the PB binge, otherwise those probably wouldn't have happened....lol....

10 points
_______________________________________


So I am thinking about singing up for a 5k race. There is one in OKC a week after the first test block, and I think that if I sign up for it I will not slack off on my running/exercising once school starts. What do you think? Do you think that would be too stressful?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that would be stressful. I think it would be good to have another goal to focus on other than just school. You are really goal oriented and I think that would be great. You're in good shape so this will be a good motivator but if you miss a few days it's not like you won't be able to finish the race. I say go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete