Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 34-Postgrad

Good morning! Way to go on yesterday! You lost a lot of inches!! That's awesome! And good job at Abuelos. It's so hard for me to resist their food.

Breakfast: Waffles w/jam-2

Lunch: WW dinner-4
WW ice cream bar-2

Snack: salad w/greek dressing-1
Green pepper-0
Wasa crackers w/laughing cow cheese-2
1/2 banana-1

Dinner: Broccoli x 2 w/yogurt dip-2
Grilled shrimp-3
Couscous-4

Dessert: Jello Pudding-1
popcorn-1

23/23


So I know I shouldn't say this but I hate my family. I really hate the Morton family. This weekend has already started to suck. This will be the last time I agree to do anything with them other than holidays and that I do just for my dad. I am very thankful though for my friends. You guys have become my family and I really honestly don't know what I would do without you because if I didn't have you guys I'd really have like 2 family members. So, thanks for putting up with me.

Daily: Water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, oil, tracking, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol, protein. 8 for today.

I've been watching the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'm hooked! haha.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that the family sucks. Is tonight Wicked? Hope you are able to at least enjoy the show because it is amazing. I'm always here for ya. Text me if you need to vent, lol.

    ReplyDelete