Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 32-Postgrad

Breakfast: 2 waffles w/apricot jam-2
banana-2

Lunch: Turkey wrap w/tomato-2
mandarin oranges-1
WW yogurt-1

Snack: kashi crackers-2
laughing cow cheese-1

Dinner: Zucchini grilled w/2tsp oil-0
WW ravioli-5
WW ice cream bar-2

*Snack: Yoplait yogurt-2
wasa crackers and laughing cow-2
mandarin oranges-1

23/23

The rain is insane! Was it storming there all night? I am drenched just sitting here at my desk. I hope you have a great Thursday!

Daily: Water, vitamin, fruit/veggies, protein, dairy, oil, 8 hours, tracking, limited sugar/alcohol. No NSV, no activity. 9 total.

Well, I'm a little upset about tonight. I went to get a haircut and I walked out feeling awful about it. I came home so pissed that I didn't even think about eating dinner til 7:30. I should have just worked out when I came home to blow off steam but instead I watched some greys. No activity today. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment